Tuesday, February 16, 2010

LIVE WIRE is finally coming home..

Well after almost a year my little LIVE WIRE is going to be back home after a spending time at it's home away from home Austin Texas.. Most of the time It stayed tucked away in Bob Bleeds garage but when I was out there working at Austin Speed Shop I brought it over to the shop and it even got to hang out in the showroom.

The high light was having it there for the Lone Star Round Up.. I can't express how much it means to me to be cruising around Austin with my good friends.. No feeling like it.

So in a few weeks Marcy is loading her up and making the trek from Austin all the way to Sucksville Ca.
It will be nice to have her back.. Gotta fix some things for sure.. Thank You Austin Speed Shop for letting her sleep over..

Check out the Pix and Video
















Sorry forgot who took these shots..


Soon!!!



2 comments:

Rob said...

Dude! Frickin love this car!

What color did you use for the body and driveline.

Body looks like a Toyota colour to me but the two together look awesome.

Thanks

Unknown said...

That is a really amazing sheet metal Blog Post, Thanks for plesse sharing this intersting and very informative content. Always keep sharing.

sheet metal manufacturers Faridabad